Many variations in koshimbir are made like :
1 medium sized tomato,
1 small onion,
2 green chilies or chili powder,
4 tsp peanut powder,
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Chop tomato, onion and chilies finely.
2. Add peanut powder, salt and sugar and mix all above items.
3. Garnish with coriander leaves. Chill and serve.
4. Serve with roti/chapati/puri/paratha / rice as a side dish.
1.Add 2 tsp fresh shredded coconut.
2.Add dahi (yoghurt ) to above koshimbir to make raita
3.Mix all items only at time of serving or else u will get a watery koshimbir.
4. Tadka of 1/2 tsp mustard and 1/4 tsp hing in 1tsp of oil is optional