I am posting the recipe of upwas kela bhaji ...which turned out to be delicious.....this can be eaten with upwas coconut chutney or upwas dahi chutney ( pls chk my site for the recipe).
- Peel bananas & immerse them in cold water for 10-15 minutes.this will help to remove stickiness.
- Next remove from cold water & then let it dry on a clean towel or tissue paper.Slice bananan into pieces
- Mix sabudana flour,sugar,red chilli powder ,salt ,sugar in a bowl & add sufficient water to make a thin batter (similar to the one we make for potato pakoda).
- Dip the kela pieces in batter & deep fry them till golden brown in hot oil.
- Drain bhaji on a tissue to absorb excess oil & serve with upwas chutney.
Keep the banana slices in frigde for 10 minutes so that they wont fall black