You'd be surprised just how easy it can be to create some wonderful chocolate recipes, and once you've gifted them and seen the reaction, you'll wonder what you ever saw in the store-bought varieties.
Everyone loves chocolate! So your very own unique homemade chocolate recipe that you've created and lovingly decorated is sure to be a hit this year.
A homemade chocolate is a special way of telling your dear ones that you love them a lot. Chocolates, that too home made makes an excellent gift for your friends or family,This is my aunts recipe.
Large bar of chocolate (white or milk)
2 tsp milk
chocolate mould ((Plastic moulds of different shapes are available in the market for making chocolates )
Roasted nuts ( almonds or cashew or walnuts)
1a melting chocolate in double boiler
1. Prepare a double boiler , by placing a small sauce pan/ bowl in a pan of hot water.Fill the bottom pan with 2 inch of water and allow it to boil. Reduce to simmer.
2. Break the chocolate pieces into small equal pieces and add them to the small sauce pan which you have kept in big pan.
3. Once the chocolate begins to melt , add 2 tsp milk ,stir gently with a silicon spatula. When the chocolate is nearly melted, turn of the gas and keep them aside.
4. Temper the chocolate by stirring continuously for 1-2 minutes until fully melted and glossy. Make sure there are no lumps or air trapped to distract the texture of the chocolate.
1b Melting chocolate in microwave
Break the chocolate in to small chunks and place in the microwave for about one minute or until the chocolate has almost melted, give the chocolate a stir to help any remaining chunks melt, this will help the chocolate to melt without making it to runny and thin. Any more remaining chunks will need another blitz in the microwave.
2. Pour the melted chocolates in the chocolate trays to fill the moulds up to 3/4th level
3.Now place a roasted almond or walnut and fill a little more of the chocolate.
4 Keep it in fridge for 30 minutes to set. Unmould by gently tapping from the back .
5. Wrap gently with Chocolate Wrappers and keep refrigerated.
1.One can use just plain or just dark chocolate , its entirely personal choice..
2. adding nuts or Choco chips is again a just a variation.
3.Line a muffin tray with paper candy cups to make these chocolates.